Long days on the job site or making repair calls require pants that are comfortable and durable. These pants let you move freely and they’re tough as a steel beam.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton ring spun washed duck canvas
- Sits slightly above the waist
- Generous fit through the seat and thigh with the most room to move
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening fits over boots
Jeff Grubb –
Probably good, long lasting quality. However they are not very well fitting. Sizing is very confusing. I wear 38/40×32 in most brands. In these I had to get a 44×32. Length is excessively long and the legs are wide enough to fit 2 legs in 1.